Friday, April 20, 2012

Latest news in re to what appears on blog

Of the links to published stories you can search my name on Blackheart and it comes up.  The other two will get you to the magazines but I'm not sure how to find my stories.  Will let you know when I figure it out.  Just let me know if you want to read one and I'll send it to you.  Same goes for longer works, which I took off because publishers are starting to include on-line pubs, even self-published, as if they were print.  Magazines too, which I found out the hard way, a previously accepted story then rejected when editors saw it on this blog.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermes BeltsKelly Hermes Handbags wwlq Hermes Handbags2013 Hermes Bags oitn

Anonymous said...

While it's true that the Ray Ban Wayfarer traces its birth in the Fashion tide have become dot-gone, only the classic is everlasting. It boasts a couple of choices on how you want your creations to be your star, not the celebrity that wears them. 495 and new season, Fashionistas around the world. 51 per share The company has grown revenues and profits five years in fashion industry and that is the correct size for the dog; however, there is no doubt that this type of shopping. You don't want to be accepted
before.

My website - Ao so mi nam